Saturday, April 23, 2011

What Do You Actually Want ( ? )

  I dont know what you want or need anymore 
  Do you still need me to be a friend ? 
  Or do you need me to be a " backup " friend ? 
  You have a lot of new friends right ? 
  Cant they replace me ? 
  I know you will never forgive me for not letting you know the truth 
  but , does that mean our reletionship will change ? 
  I know it hurts. 
  It hurts me too. 
  I'm not saying that i am not at fault. i am. 
  But , what do you want actually ? 
  You want to go back to those old days ? 




  well then , i think i said all the things i wanted to say. 
  i do hope we could go back to being friends 
  but, i hope you prove that you really want to be my friend again 
  if you dont , then please dont keep repeating the past . 

  thousands of love ,
   Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment