Sunday, April 17, 2011

Regrets Kill ( ? )

In our lives,
we do alot of things we simply regret.
but, regreting is just not enough.
sorry is never enough.
so, what should we do?
but, we can never run away from our mistakes.
we can never "not jugde a book by its cover"
we can never not "lie"
because, if we are actually human beings,
we were not created to be prefect.
we were created to be human beings.
so, i apologize for the things i did and regreted.
now, it is time to let my regrets blow with the wind.

   ~ I apologize to my mother for being the imprefect one ~ 
   ~ I apologize to my uncle for never giving him a last goodbye ~   
   ~ I apologize to my brother that i hated before ~ 
   ~ I apologize to my father for the wrongs i've ever did ~  
   ~ I apologize to the people i've hated ~  
   ~ i apologize to the grandparents i did not get to meet ~  
   ~ i apologize to the family members i've disliked ~  
   ~ I apologize to the bugs i've killed ~  
   ~ I apologize to 'him' for never letting him know my secret ~ 
   ~ I apologize to the friends i've annoyed ~  
   ~ I apologize for the stuff i said and could never take back ~ 
   ~ I apologize to those i've envyed ~  
   ~ Lastly, i apologize to my followers/readers who had to read this ~ 

The list above proves that i am one of those imprefect human beings
and the only thing i can do is say sorry.
the regrets will only lift off if the other acceptes your apology.
"Forgive and Forget"
I can never forget what i was forgiven for.
i always wonder why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment