Tuesday, April 19, 2011

nee...your kind of cute ~

So, on Sunday i added this dude named   Nik Haziri   on facebook.
His a fun guy to chat with.
So, just now like about 12 minutes ago,
we IMed each other and i asked him a random question.
our conversation :-

Me :    Alyson  
Him :   Nik Haziri 

  Okay, we started of talking about random stuff.
  he told me he never halau anyone before, because i asked him 
  if his halau-ing me. 
  haha .
 then i asked him:- 

  me : hey , arent you getting bored of me yet ?
 Nik  : mm, no. your interesting. *smiley*
  me : what ? haha . well , you are weird .
  sorry for asking a random question .
 Nik : thank you ! ahaha, i think your question is fresh. 
  me : fresh ?
 Nik : yeah. your the first girl to ask me that kind of question.
  me : haha . but i dont think fresh is the word for it ...
 Nik : then, i guess your special. *smiley*

 i then was dumbfounded as i didnt know what to reply .
  then i just continued chatting with him like normal .
 then he said he wanted to offline


  me :okay , umm...when will you be online again ? 
 Nik : tomorrow. but not on wednesdays.
  me : aw , okay then . i guess this is goodbye .
 Nik : yup. for now only laa.esk boleh chat lagi .
  me : yurp ! hehe . i'll miss you .
 Nik : haha . i'll miss you too . cute girl .

- the end -

haha .
isnt that kinda of cute ?
he said i was special and cute!
bonus !
hahaha.
dont jealous ~
hik hik .
well, i was stunned when he wrote cute cute stuff at me ~
hahaha.
but, dont worry ,i ionly like one guy for now.
nik is just a friend !
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment