Monday, April 11, 2011

Missing words

    answers to your questions!!   

okay, so...i'm not very rajin to write down all 123 questions,
so, here are 6 questions my readers asked me~
why 6 you ask? well, simply cause,
1 + 2 + 3 = 6

xDD

    Q1. are you single? (asked by acay)    
     A1. well, yes i am..    


     Q2. do you like spongebob? (asked by Mika)
     A2. of course i do!!    


     Q3. if you could kiss anyone of your friends, who would it be?
     (asked by jo)  
     A3. wad? xDD i guess it would have to be A******    


     Q4. do you like blogging? (asked by earthluver445)  
     A4. yes. yes i do actually.   


     Q5. are you the smartest in class? (asked by Julie2Jon)   
     A5. nope. i'm in the middle. but i'm aimming to be the smartest!   


     Q6. why do you like Japan so much? (asked by Anne_Lois)
     A6. well, i love japanese stuff as in anime, comic and etc..
   but i dont love japan. 
    they do serious cruel things to sea mammals! and i'm againts
   animal cruelitly!  
    but i dont hate japan though!!!   
     we can say that i like Japan! >,<   

___________________________________________


    real post of the day!   

I cant say it to his face.
I can keep glancing at him without saying a word.
But, i can help but to blush when he talks to me!
I dont know what to say.
I just know how to stare and do nothing.
I'd like to say something like, "good morning" or "Hello"..
and I know that he'll reply happily with the smile of his ~
But, i cannot fall in love with him now...
because 2 of my good friends likes him,
and they liked him before i did....
so, it isnt fair to them.
     but, life is unfair.   


but, i wont give up ~
:' )


No comments:

Post a Comment