Saturday, April 9, 2011

heart broken !

    okay! i know la i'm not as smart as your son!   
    but that doesnt mean you could just say something   
    so insensative!!   
    are you like trying to break my hope of surviving or something!!?   
    god! i really cant believe that you would call yourself my father!   
    do you think by saying that, it would make me like motivated??!   
    hell yes!!   
    i'm going to get straight A's to prove that your freaking wrong!   
    and then i can finally get away from all of YOU!!!   
    it hurts you know, knowing that a family member, my own father   
    would say that i would never get straight A's   
    it hurts worst then someone stabbing you!   
    i promise! i will get 7 A's and prove you all wrong!   
    you can believe me on that   


  this was a post to release stress. 
  sorry for wasting your time 
  good night. 
  = ) 

  p.s:// the word YOU doesnt mean my dear readers, 
  it means that to those people who looked down on me 
  but i cant be so sure that i would actually get 7 A's right? 
  thats way i am going to focus harder and study harder and get a good resualt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment