Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The best day EVERRR!

So, last Sunday (27/3/11) was the most greatest day of my life!
kinda...
hahhaaha
for those who does not know what happend on last Sunday, well,
it was the day of the seminar!!!
it was fun cause i laughed my head off!!!
i also found out that Khuzi is quite aweosome.
we both dislike the same thing!
and we ate together!! ahahaha
the words "that girl" discribed Khuzi was totally different
then the real her that i know...
i think "that girl" was fucking lying to me and now
i hate her twice as much!!
hope in the near future Khuzi and i can be close friends....

~pictures of the seminar..more at my facebook page~















  Qis & Ain~
















i like this alot!!















 ~ what i wrote to them as a feedback!! ahahah ~















 ~ ** symbol of friendship baby!!! **~





how can anybody say my new hair looks weird!
thats a sign of.....jealousy!!

p.s:// i dont give a fuck about your opinion about my hair laa girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment