Friday, March 18, 2011

Tag! Your it!

Hey, so if you open my chat box, you'll find that this person
"please!" wants me to do a total survey about me,
so, being a good person that i'm already am,
here's another all about aley (2.0)

___________________________________

Full Name =>  Alyson Victoria Lee
User Name =>Rainbow Unicorn @ Haruka Tsukiko @ Ally
Birthday => 17.6.19**
Birthplace => Sentul, Malaysia
Current Location => Under your bed >: )
Eye colour => Darkish Brown
Hair colour => Black brown
Skin colour => A little fair a little tanned
Height =>1 74 cm (i'm tall)
Weight => its a secret laa!! (under 55kg)
Tatoos => none.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend => currently (my Dayah bear)
Vehicle => i have my own jet.
Overused Phrase => What the Fu*k
Fav.Food => Sweet stuff
Fav.Drink => Sky juice
Fav.Candy => those large lolipops
Fav.Number => 1 @ 5 @ 25
Fav.Colour => Purple, Black, Bloody Red and Yellow
Fav.Animal => Tiger, Panda, Dog, Turtle, Cat, Horse (ALL ANIMALS!)
fav.Language => English AND Japanese
Fav.Body part of the opp sex => What kind of question is that?
Perfume =>
Nothing right now (i smell naturally good)
Fav.Tv Show => .Anime (Eden of the east, Clanned, Studio Ghibli (all),
Toradora, Shugo Chara, Honey and clover, The disapperence of
Haruhi Suzumiya and plenty more!)
Music Genre => J-pop, Love, Anime, Pop and Techno
Singer/Band => Owl city (singer), Kagamine Rin (singer),
Taylor Swift (singer) and Linkin Park (Band)
Actor/Actress => Actor (Jackson Rathbone) Actress (Anne Hathaway)

(pick one)

Pepsi or Coke  => Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King => Mcdonald's
Chocolate or Vanilla => Vanilla
Coffee or Tea => Tea
Kiss or Hug => Hug ! >w<
Protect or Run => Depends on the situation
Dog or Cat => Both!! i can't pick between them!!
Punk or Emo => Em0, maybe..
Summer or Winter => Winter
Comic or Novel => COMIC ALL THE WAY MAN!
Scary Movie or Funny Movie => Funny
Sun or Wind => Wind
Rose or Daisy => Rose
Kick or Slap => Kick (flying kick!)
Greens or Sweets => Still have my sweet tooth..
Mom or Dad => Equally loved
Love or Money => No idea.
Games or Internet => Internet

(your...)

Bedtime => When i want to sleep =,="
Most missed person => Uncle Paul !
Most missed memory => Last year when i was still in the
same class as my besties.
Best physical features => No comment
First thought when waking up => I'm gonna rule the world (evil laugh)
Ambition => Anything to do about animals and science
and writing novels
Best friend(s) => A lot of them ! !
Positive side (one only) => Kind to everyone when in a good mood. =)
Negative side (one only) => I'm the kind of a who get pissed off easily.
Fears => Getting murdered by someone not handsome... hahaha
Longest Relationship => 3 weeks

(About your dream Guy/Girl)

Eye colour => Baby Blue
Hair colour => Darkish brown
Short/Long hair => Slightly long but still short.
Height => Taller than me !!!
Style => Dont care....
Looks => I dont really care nut, if i have to say, he as to be
handsome to my eyes.
Personality => Animal lover, Kind, Caring, not a playboy, A good kisser!
Hot or Cute => Either one is okay to me!
Muscular or skinny => 6 packs (muscular laa)

(Randoms!!)

What country(ies) do you want to visit => Japan, England, Paris and much more!
How do you want to die => By a hot vampire that turns me into a vampire.
Get along with the parents => I guess so..
Health Freak => Not really, but we should always exercise!
Geek => No way man!
Do you think you beautiful/cute => Cute maybe? >///<
Smartness (%) => 74 % ?
IQ => 115, i think or was it 105? hahaha
Believe in yourself =>Yes! (sometimes)
Want to go college => Yes! of course!
Do you smoke => No
Do you drink => I drink water, juice, etc.. why? =,="
Do you kill => In my dreams! (seriously)
Shower Daily => 3 times a day. sometimes 2 if i'm lazy.
Do you sing => yes!
Do you dance => not a very good dancer..
Do you kick ass => Duh!
Want to get married => I dont know.
Do you want children => I want to have a son & a daughter.
the son must be the eldest so if anyone makes my baby girl cry,
i know her big bro will kill that assh***!
Hate anyone => I love everyone. (<----a total lie)
Been in Love => Plenty of times!

- - - - - - E  N  D  - - - - - -

thanks to please! for the idea!
I TAG YOU NUTTY !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment