Thursday, March 3, 2011

Music ♫ to my ♥ heart

 y e s ,   t h i s   i s   w h a t   i   w a n t   t o   s a y   t o   y o u . .

He-he-he-hey, hey, could you wait a minute?
If you're busy then, i'm sorry
Just a little, hey, a little while
I want to talk with you
What can I do? What is the point
Um.. maybe we should play a game?
Word games?
Shiri to-"ri".. "Ri"-n
I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this
Are you hungry? Want something to eat?
Umm... I..... I don't have water
Take your eyes off the monitor
I have to simulate distance
And yet I watch that idiot
My throat is dry and I can't speak
Sigh... What to do
I'm being honest, you see....
No good, it's as scary as ever
I want to convey my feelings
Why is it so hard?
h a h a . . i t s  j u s t  a  s i l l y  l i t t l e  s  o n g . .
t h e  p r e f e c t  s o n g  t o  c o n f e s s  a  b oy  y o u  l i k e  w i t h . .

s t i l l   w a i t i n g ,
Alys0n --- 

No comments:

Post a Comment