Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The moment you fall in love ♥

Love is something that may hurt a lot of people,
including me.
well, on this post i want to tell you about the
moment i fell in love .

So, i dont know thats its love or not but i kinda like
someone.
well, actually i liked him before when i was standard six (12)
he made me heart pound like drums
he made me feel something, weird.
so, that one unfaithful day, he and i were sms-ing each other.
i sent him a stupid sms saying that i have a slight crush on him
and because of my foolishness, our relationship got....awkward.

Now, when i'm form 3 (15),
on one pleasent night (7th march), he sms-ed me.
i was shocked yet...happy.
I remember the words my sister angkat told me once.
"Love comes and goes, but if you truly love this certain someone,
then your feeling towards him well never change."
So, for the past two years, i told myself i hated him,
but in fact, i loved him.

The conclusion is that, dont give up on your first love ~

Sinceraly,
The Girl with a Slightly Broken Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment