Thursday, March 10, 2011

introducing my new love

hello duckies!
i skipped school today!!!! it is the last day of school after all.
so, today's post will be about my dearest darling...
who?? hik hik hik...brace yourself for his total cuteness.....

yes...my new love is a turtle...
so what??? his fucking cute and i loooooove him!!!
his name is Iki...
his full name is Ikimura Ton... = )
he is 3.2cm in length..
he is a red-eared slider turtle...
he love sleeping with domo-kun and totoro-tan...
he always sleeps on me when its dark....
he likes going up to my shoulder and sleep...
i get nervous when he doesnt eat...
but now he always eats and poop...hahaha
in the morning/afternoon/evening....he is as active as a kid with
suger rush..
his calm around mommy and nicky...
but he always hyper with me... (i wonder why...)
this saturday i'm gonna buy his soulmate.. "Uki"
full name Ukiharu Ton... =)
i hope they'll get along!!!


thanks for reading! love you all!! peace out home dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment