Sunday, January 30, 2011

You can say whatever you want

Say something that
will make my heart
beat faster..

Say something that will
make me want to cry..

Say anything just to stop
this silence between us..




__________________________________________

i never thought that he could do such a thing to me.
he made me fall in love.
he made me smile and laugh.
but why...why does he keep making me cry?
is it all a joke to him?
am i just a toy to him?
i dont care anymore..
as long as i can be with him, that good enough for me..
he can do whatever he wants to me..
all i know is that i love him..and only him..
it may sound cliche, but i cannot do anything without him.
i want to hear his voice, over and over again..
i want to hear him call my name more..
arent i selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment