Sunday, January 9, 2011

streaming notes of the fireflies

hellooo~
been a while since i updated my bloggy..
i missed writing while hear my own music
>,<

school as been okay so far..
the only time where i feel happy is because i get to see my dearest friends
other then that,
life is as good as it going to get for me...
by the way,
i seriously hate my class,
i miss 2 Dinamik 2010!
there was where the fun was,
well, i dont really hate the class,
i just dislike some selfish fu*kers
jeez~~

after this i have tuition class..
none stop studying,
gosh,
studying can give some people massive headaches!

Monday - Friday
school starts at 7.20am ends at 1.10 if i'm not mistaken

Saturday - Sunday
tuition starts at 4.30pm - 8.00pm
(sat)
for sunday it starts at 11.30am ends at 2.30pm..

i'm packed everyday!!!
damn!
but if its for the best, then i shouldnt complain..
i will do my best to get the best resualts for PMR this year..

wish me the best
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment