Monday, January 24, 2011

what would you do in weird situations (1)

Situation A :-

Your walking back from school alone when you notice
three boys laughing behind you. when you glance behind,
they waved at you and call your name. you dont know them.
 you think to yourself,
how the hell do they know your name...
when you reach your block, you noticed that their still following you.
what would you do.....?

A- run all the way home.
B- pretend that you tying your shoelence
and let them walk pass you.
C- ask them "why the hell are you following me??!!".
D- walk the longer route to reach you house.


me: i think i would pick B. i did that once and it worked. i was just paranoid.. heh..

friend I: if the guys look scary then i would probably pick D, but if they still follow me,
then i would probably just run home!

friend II: C for me..i'm not afraid of some punks!

friend III: i think they'll know that we're running away from them if we picked A.
so, i'd probably pick B or D..C is just a death wish...



Situation B :-

Your followed your father to the supermarket.
the supermarket workers just finished mopping the floor.
you suddenly slipped and fell on the floor face first.
everyone's looking at you.
what would you do....?

A- get up and pretend nothing had happend and follow your father.
B- laugh loudly and say "is it wrong to give the floor a hug?!"
C- cry of humiliation and think "i want to die!"
D- get pissed and yell "what the fuck are you looking at!?
get outta my way you fools!"


me: oh mah gawd, i dont really know what i'll do, maybe A or B if i have the balls too..

friend I: gee, its simply..i would do A..and then i'd blush massively!

friend II: D! of course i'd pick D!! D all the way!

friend III: i think C....i'm a wuss so C is a prefect answer for me. dont laugh!




feel free to send me comments of what you would do..
in weird situations!
dont forget to press the
follow/comment button..
♥         ♥        

No comments:

Post a Comment