Saturday, January 22, 2011

the sun shines down at angels.



Dearest Totoro,

i needed him more then i thought..just kidding!! xD

________________________________________________

helloooo!!
aly-chan's here!!
today was a saturday and it was a school day..
boo hoo...
i skipped tuition cause i was so tired..
but now i kinda regret it..
anyway,
i'm going to give you a sneak preview of my new book,
"distance towards you heart"

heehehe, xder kerja mcm nie laa..

__________________________________________________

~ D i s t a n c e s
t o w a r d s
y o u r
h e a r t ~


There was this sharp pain which i felt in my heart when
Satoshi-kun said that to me. I dont actually understand
every single thing he said.
But the one thing that was quite clear is that Itsuki-kun
did all of that for my sake and i acted so cruel towards him.
I was so stupid.
"Mizumi, are you listening to me?"
"ah! sorry.. i was in my own world again,
what did you say just now, Miku?"
"i said, arent you going to Itsuki's birthday party tomorrow?"
Yeah, i forgot about that..what should i do now? i can't just go
to his birthday party and act like everything's okay,
cause nothing is okay now..
"i'm not sure yet. i do have to work my part-time job tomorrow, remember?"
i said. "oh, but, Itsuki-kun was really exicited when i said that
you were coming."
Exicited? thats kinda funny, maybe now he hates me..who knows right?
"Mizumi!" Miku yelled. "yes!"
"listen to me when i'm talking..gee..its like i'm talking to myself ya'know.."
"i'm sorry, Miku..its just that, everything is kinda complex right now.."
"about you and Itsuki-kun right?"
"ehh?? you know about that?"
"Mio told me..Satoshi too.."
of course..Mio can never keep a secret that relates boys..
and satoshi already is a chatter box, i'm not surpised.
"oh! Itsuki-kun," i heard Miku say. i looked up and there he was,
Kyoue Itsuki..


No comments:

Post a Comment