Friday, January 28, 2011

stupid reasons to get upset!

Dearest Totoro,

i need to inhale alot, i mean ALOT of love,
and exhale penelty of hate!

_______________________________________________________

today, i changed class to 3 Dimanik to 3 Cekal,
and guess what,
already first day and da kena denda da!!
damn Puan Rohana,
she asked me a question that i havent learnt yet,
to me it isnt fair that i got denda because of such things!
i just only masuk bab 2 and that %@?!* asked
a bab 7 question,
blur la i!!
but you know,
i shouldnt get upset with such things!
but, it just annoys the hell outta me to think that i'll be
meeting her every thursday & friday for
geography, plus, i now have to learn myself the
other bab the i was left out...

Taik kucing muka ko la Pn.Rohana!!
and thanks for teaching me...
=="

No comments:

Post a Comment