Monday, February 7, 2011

sweeter then candy

i'm not so sure of the situation,
but i am sure that if you say something that hurt my friend,
then i'm going to hurt you back!


i'm the type of girl that just adores her friends
can you blame me for
loving them!!?
:- there's the one that always makes me laugh my head off
*- the one who makes me feel safe
:- the one who is my bestest friend
*- the one who always ceramah me...
:- the one who is alittle blur
*- and the one who is a justin bieber freak...

but the one thing that made us all come together
is the fact that we share something out of this world,
and that is "weirdness" and "randomness"
without those two words,
we may probably have never been friends in the first place..

the reason of this post is to tell those who have
something againts my friends,
to watch your back,
even if it isnt about me...
i just wont stand there as you mock my friends..
you got something to say, you say it face 2 face!
not post it in facebook like the coward you are..

p.s//: i actually thought you were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment