Wednesday, December 22, 2010

what is "friendship"?

hey, crime fighters!
what is friendship to you?
what is a "bestfriend" to you?


to me,
friendship is....
well, i dont really know.. >w<

but to me a bestfriend is a friend that kinda loves you..
not in a gay/lesbian way..!
but in a friend way..
okay, maybe you dont understand what i'm saying..
i actually dont understand myself..
but, to those who truly has a bff, then i guess you guys understand rite?
but, a true best friend will be like the following:

~ make you laugh (my whole geng does that xD)
~make you smile when your sad
~quietly pat you on the back when your in a bad mood (ain & hidayah does that~)
~keep your biggest secret a secret (==")
~still will be your friend even if you a BITCH (i'm the bitch~ huhu)
~back you up no matter what
~be there when i'm crying..(sit next to me i mean)
~always makes jokes (nut, indah, hidayah and lots more)
~cry for stupid reason when another friend cries
~will never think the bff is gross even if she does something gross..
~will probably hate the person you hate. (i said probably)
~help you with studies
~help you kick some other bitches' ass
~say that we'll do something and end up doing it
~will never ever steal the bf's boyfriend!
~never will hurt them
~will never leave them for their boyfriend
~never will talk ill about them
~and when they say "we'll be best friends forever" they'll mean it.
in 10 years time we'll still be together in our little silly group laughing like
a mental person in public~ =)

that is a bestfriend to me..maybe my bestfriends are alittle weird
and make stupid jokes that will probably make you cry, (coz of laughing)
but i think thats how i am..
and if my friends wasnt like that,
then that would mean that their just a friend and not a bff..
my besties are the weirdest people in the world..
and this little group of people is my whole world:


Syahindah- she'll kick your ass!

Hidayah - the joker who'll always make you be in a good mood~

Nadiah - the gal who as alot of secrets and is a very good friend!

Sarah - my tuisyen buddy, she's a good friend and she loves justin bieber


ateen - she's the wise one..more matured then any of us


naja - a good hearted friend that is very kind and sometimes funny


from the left > sarah, ain, puspe, me!!, hidayah and naja!

from the left > syahindah, naja, nadiah, hidayah
sitting > ain and sarah

my ainey doesnt have a facebook so no one pic of her..

 
merry christmas everyone!! hohohoho!!
 ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks for the memories 2010, welcome 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment