Wednesday, December 15, 2010

complicated


can you blame me for falling for him?
always thought he was kinda different, cause, he was kind to me,
he made me feel "liked"
he was always there for me when i needed him,
but he isnt here right now,
when i need him the most.

"its not you, its me"

what the hell man?
i've heard that alasan in the teley a thousand of times!
nk copy pulak!
hurmp!

"i love you, but not in the romantic way.
i think of you as my sister."

eww much?
seriously, i wanted to "LOL" so badly when he said that,
like come on, who uses this anymore?
so, i've mocked him enough..
the actually story is that, the first time we broke up, it was all my fault.
then he wanted me back,
so, okay, i still have feelings for you.
then, you took my heart out and crushed it by holding hands with "her"
and our reletionship became "complicated".
so? what now?
break up- or make out-??
huhuuuhuhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment