Tuesday, December 7, 2010

accdicted to facebook

~time together is just never quite enough~

=)
i was singing, so what?
xDD

hey guys,
so, my daddy..
his accdicted to


believe me..he'll be on the internet like for 6-7 hours straight,
doing what?
playing games on facebook.
like, seriously?
when i'm online and my parents are at work..guess what i see..
my dad was online..
i was like, do you go to work to work or online dad?

in other stories,
well..there is no other story..
i'm a loser!!
=,=
dont judge me...

anyway, it time for your favourite thing in my blog,
"RanD0m pictures and blah blah time"



"hey dummy, i love you too =)"


"dammit!"


 "awww!!"

"hey there cutie"

"totoro kawaii!!"

"twinkle twinkle little star~"

thats all for today,
have to go catch some falling stars!
=D

Gimme some ACTION!,
Alyson~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment