Friday, December 3, 2010

ABC - about yours truly~

hello hello readers!
i've haven't update my blog for a long time!
huhuhu,
rindu at my blog!
anyway, i woke up today and my hair is like two inches longer!!
awesome right??!
hahaha...so, this post is about me for those who whats to know me better.
it called "ABC- all about Aley!"
enjoy!
and in advance thanks for reading~



 A- AVAILABLE: nope~


B- BIRTHDAY: 17/june/1996


C- CRASHING ON: "Jackson Rathbon" >///<


D- DRINK YOU HAD LAST: water.. =,=

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: myself..
(awkward silence~)



F- FAVORITE SONG: the saltwater room & on the wing by owl city
(Adam Young)



G- GIRLFRIENDS (BESTIES): Ain, Sarah, Syah, Dayah, Nut

H- HAPPIEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE: the time i went shopping with
Sara and Syah! & the time i had my first kiss.. lol


I- IN LOVE WITH: no one at the moment.. =)



J- JUSTIN BIEBER?: eww!! gross! (just kidding)


K- KILLED SOMEONE: yea, in my dreams..i was brutal.. XD


L- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: howl's moving castle by
studio ghibli!! <3


M- MILKSHAKE: strawberry!!


N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: one dumb-dumb brother


O- ONE WISH: to have a billion more wishes! =)


P- PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: mummy!!~ hehe XD


Q- QUOTES: "you are the main character in your own fairytale~"
(heard this quote in an anime show.. cant remember which one..huhu)


R- REASON TO SMILE: life is awesome, thats why..


S- SONG YOU HEARD LAST: itsumo nanda demo music box version-
sprited away (studio ghibli)


T- TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8:54am
(i wanna sleep more~ huhu =,=)


U- UNDERWEAR COLOR: purple!! ^^


V- VEGETABLE(S): carrots & potatoes!


W- WORST HABIT: click here to find out~
  


X- XRAY YOU'VE HAD: none, my bones are like steel!!




 Y - YOUR DREAM: to live in a fantasy world! that will be soooo awesome!


 Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini baby!! hahaha! where's my twin?



only me as in,
ALEYSON~

No comments:

Post a Comment