Monday, December 6, 2010

my one fear

me ~> will the world really in 2012?
weird dude ~> what if it does?
me ~> i dont wanna die!
weird dude ~> you cant stop mother nature, hun
me ~> i know that. you dont have to remind me. >,<

alright so, here's the big question..



weird dude ~> its just a pic of a sign board that say heaven "right" hell "left" i dont get it,
me ~> dude, you are so slow. it means, which path will god choose for us?
weird dude ~> thats up to HIM isnt it?
me ~> yea, but i've been a bad girl in my fourteen years of living,
weird dude ~> so, you were bad when you were born?
me ~> i'm not sure..i cant remember every single thing man,
weird dude ~> i think your a good girl,
me ~> we arent very close, ya'know
weird dude ~> i know, but you seem okay..
me ~> your okay too, weird dude.
weird dude ~> so, are you gonna tell you readers that this post was just a waste of time cause you were so bored that you almost died out of boredom?
me ~> nah, they are smart enough to figure it out by themselves,
weird dude ~> awesome, you have smart readers.
me ~> yea, i'm proud of them. XD

~(awkward silence)~

weird dude ~> now what?
me ~> isnt it obvious, i'm going to DENMARK!
weird dude ~> what the....? what for?
me ~> cause they give me traffice, duh!
weird dude ~> okay then, see you at Sweden,
me ~> i said Denmark, you fool!
weird dude ~> oh! right.
weirder dude ~> i like puppies!
me & weird dude ~> What the Fu*k?!

thumbs up for RANDOMNESS and RAINBOWS!~

xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment