Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chat with Taylor Swift n stuff in my room~

okay, so believe me or not, its up to you..
but i seriously chated with Taylor Swift!
here's prove~


yea, her full name is Taylor Allison Swift.
she was sooooo kind and sweet to both me and sarah.


yea for HAPPINESS~~

Okay,
so, now i'm going to show you pictures i took of random stuff in my pink room~

shot of Jurachi, Yama (my guitar) and
my cabinets that are full of books and anime!


so, thats Ding Ding, i call him that cause of the bell around his neck~
dad gave it to me!


the flower thingy that auntie Sam gave me for my 12th birthday~


the cats mum bought for me from Kuching.


the golden mask my gave me and my grammy for best daughter!


japanese can drinks! bought at DAISO!


some of my fav anime's, the flower thingy and milk?

strawberry slippers~

^____^



thanks for reading!!
hugs and kisses for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment