Friday, November 5, 2010

melodramatic


the one words to descirbe my life...








I'm a girl.
I'm annoying.
I'm not the my best friend's boyfriend's friend.
I'm not the "yes" girl.
I'm sweet.
I'm bitter.
I'm not one of those popular bitches.
I'm the shoulder to cry on.
I'm the girl who loves that guy.
I'm in love.
I'm sometimes suicical.
I'm sometimes emo.
I'm weird like my girlfriends.
I'm haunted by my own imagination.
I'm a day-dreamer.
I'm a softy.
I cry alot.
I fell in love with a stranger.
I like to pull my own hair.
I support Team Jacob.
I trip..alot.
I believe in stuff you wounldnt believe.
I want to be reborn into a rainbow.
I still believe in santa clause.
(dont jugde me!)
I want to meet someone famous.
I not afraid to die.
I hate creepy crawlies.
I wanna touch a blue butterfly.
I want to go to Japan, Italy and London so badly.
I want to travel the world.
I want a Husky.
I want to go diving.
I want to jump off a cliff.
I want to meet Miyazaki Hayao.
I wanna kiss my beloved without feeling gulity.
I wanna look in the mirror and say "i'm beautiful"
I wanna fight the urge to cut myself.
I wanna hug every animal in this beautiful world.
I wanna destroy those who kill animals.
I wanna hug a tiger and say "you dont have to worry anymore"
I wanna change this world.
I want alot of things cause..
I am that melodramatic girl next door..

No comments:

Post a Comment