Wednesday, November 10, 2010

crying kinda hurts...

yesterday was like hell, seriously..
i CRIED myself to sleep and when i woke up,
my eyes were like a panda bear's eyes.
i kinda hate that,
you know...
like crying and stuff..
at school, i had fun.. it was awesome being in school,
but i had this feeling which my good day will change,
when i stepped in my house..
everything changed.
i was so frust and i complained.. like a lot
i now have this feeling that my family hates me..
i wanted to kill myself, literally...
the worst thing then a mother hating her teenage daughter,
is like..god hating me!!
but i love them both..
nothing will change my feelings towards god and mummy~
i feel like freakin awful right now..
and when i prayed freakin hard that today would be a good day...
it wasnt as i planed!

aisyah left me to walk alone and the worst thing happend!
three mental dog suddenly charged at me!!
what the fuck is their problem??!!
i'm a animal lover and when three dogs suddenly attacked me..
my point of view changes!
i love dogs but not wlid ones!
i'll like hit them with my bottle next time..
only if they attack me again!
i dont actually wanna do that..
but safety first!
and now i'm fobia with wlid dogs!
great!!
why dont an airplane just crash me now!!
let me die and leave this awesome world!!
ugh... i sound so emo..
jeez i'm gonna sleep..
peace out!!

dumb girl,
Aleyson

No comments:

Post a Comment