Monday, November 8, 2010

hoodies!!

hello champs!
so, yesterday's yesterday was a Saturday, right?
that was the day my mummy came back home from China!
and my mummy knows me best to have bought for me..
jackets with hoods on them!
also known as hoodies!
first one..its iron gray and says "This is my long song for you~"
addition, theres a cat too!
awesome~~


second one,, its pink!!!
PINK!!
and  there is a teddy bear too~
cute.. =)
_____________________________________________________________
and now,,
i'm gonna wear those hoodies and model them for you!
my beloved readers~


XD


so,, after all the posing,, i went to sleep~
duh!

can wait to go to school and see my beloved friends~
i dont really wanna study!!
i dont wanna fail mathes!!
argh!
this is such a nightmare...
i'm so worried!!
0_o|||
time to go do stupid nonsense!
yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment