Friday, November 5, 2010

i can feel the agony.


as i take my final inhale and close my eyes tight,
i imagine you standing by my side..
smiling that smile that would take my breath away.
you'll say
"hey princess,"
and i'll reply
"hey..prince"
and we would hug tightly until i stop breathing.
as you can see,,
i'm deeply in love with you.
your kiss,
your touch,
they make me go crazy.
now, when i open my eyes,
i still imagine you there,
looking at me..confuessed and you'll say.
"are you ok?"
and i'll say..
"i'm okay"
and you'll look in my eyes and embrace me and whisper in my ear,
"your not okay"
and i'll cry hysterically.
in his arms.
At that moment,, i knew..i could never ever let you go..
but,
unforetunetly..
i did.
and i want you back so badly..

Forever his,
Alyson~

No comments:

Post a Comment