Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When he says such a thing

There's this guy who is a little weird guy.
His funny.
His an otaku.
His a game freak.
His 40% like my brother.
His the guy who once hurt my feelings.
His a completly random person
and as his friend i like talking, chatting, sms-ing
with him but when weird feelings appear me
i dont know what to do.
should i run?
should i go forward?
i dont want to spoil this relationship that i already have
with him but when my heart pounds what should
a girl do?
and the worst part is when he says such a thing
to make me almost feel like crying...
i dont mean a bad thing...i mean a good thing and
that makes me cry from happiness...
what should a girl do!?
geez...if only feelings like this didnt exist.


p.s//: the contains of what HE wrote will be kept a
secret for my safety.
sorry.
i think every once in a while a girl can
be selfish...dont you think?
xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment