Thursday, June 16, 2011

The 'R' to Randomness

So, i skipped school today cause yesterday
i got an injection on my left hand and this morning when
woke up it felt numb and fucking painful.
enough complaining now,
this post is suppose to be about my turtleS
yes i got TWO turtles now.
(Both males though : gay couple ! xDD)

                  IKIMURA TON                 


FRONT VIEW
(my hand looks fat in this pic...hmph!)

SIDE VIEW

My beloved friend bought it for me on the 16th of Feb
this year.
It was a tiny little thing if you check my past post about it.
he use to fit in between domo-kun's legs but now....

not anymore...
haha, his to large for that now. ^^
i measured him just now and his a proud 6.6 cm
TROLOLOL
i'm happy with that number after 5 months of taking care of him
he isnt that small baby anymore huh...
oh well, at least his healthy!

                 AKIMURA TON                  

FRONT VIEW

SIDE VIEW

My father bought Aki for me on 30th of May.
my father forgot that Iki was a male and he bought another male.
of course at first like iki, aki was scared of me.
now after taking care of him for one in a half month he really
is showing me progress.
he eats in front of me somethings and moves around my
hand freely like iki does.
his 3.7 cm now.
i'm amazed cause i thought iki was bigger when he was the
same age as aki.
but that obviously proved me wrong.
Lol
i cant put them together though cause iki is a big bully!
haha xDD
anyway i love them both but secretly i love iki 2% more cause he
was the first turtle i owned.
but i wont pick favorites at all!

This comes to the end of this post.
thank you for reading.
don't forget to follow/comment/chat
Thanks again and as a reward here is a nice pic of my dog Mimi~

I didnt edit this pic, when i was playing around with the camera
i pressed something that tried it into a b/white theme and my dog was
there licking herself in front of me and i called her name
she looked at me and *snap* this is what i got.
i'm quite proud of it cause it looks beautiful and
shows off mimi's cuteness~
don't you think? xDD
! RU !

No comments:

Post a Comment