Monday, June 6, 2011

Dramatic ( ! )

Heyy,
so this post will be all about my latest novel
"If Only The Moon Allows It"
I'm curently on chapter twenty-two..
hehe
and i have like about 154 pages...i know that's a little
amount, but i will do my best to get to my goal that is 500 pages!
(^o^)
anyway i want to share this scene with you guys...
hope you like it!
but first a random picture!




Chapter Nineteen
That annoying feeling
Keichiro Mitsuhide.

I couldn't stand it. Somehow I got annoyed and
I counldn't control myself.
Why did I have to snap in front of her?
Wait, aren't I snapping at her...
"Is it wrong to ask?" i asked as i tried not to yell.

"Well, what i'm saying is just that...
I dont have to tell you if i don't want too.
What...is it a must to tell you everything?"

"Why do you sound so cocky right now?"

"W-What?! what is the matter with you?
did your girlfriend dump you or something or is it
that the excitement of going to war tomorrow have made
you crazy and acting like such a jerk!?" she said.

Why...why is she making this worst then it already is?
it's like she's trying to piss me off.
As i said before i couldn't stand it...
i stood up as i hit the table with my hands.
The thud echoed loudly in the empty library.
She looked at me with terrified eyes.
Why can't i just walk away while i can?

"What...What the heck is wrong with you?
Stop acting like your so amazing with that smug
atitude of yours. You shouldnt forget that you are
like all of those pampared brats.
All selfish and inconsiderate you annoy the
hack out of me!
Stop acting like this and just grow-"

Just like that, she slapped me.
with such force that i didnt...more like
couldnt say anything. Her slap made me
realize something though.
She then ran out of the library and without
thinking i followed her. She...she made me
realize what a absolute jerk i was for
saying things like that to her...

~to be continued~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment