Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baddest of Luck.

Well, today at first was a nice day...but then it started
my day filled with bad luck.
we (my parents and i) went to the curve to eat at TGIF.
i ordered "MAC N CHESSE"!!!
yeah, i'm a chesse freak...
so after like about 25 minutes of waiting
the waiter lady came and said that the oven has a prob and bla3...
so i ended up cancling it...and there goes my dinner.
yeah whatever.
then we headed to MCD to get me a burger
cause my dinner was ruinned.
so far so good at that point.
for some weird reason i kept thinking that somebody is goin
to steal my burger so i held it tight!
xDD
then i noticed something stuck on my shoes!
wth!??
it was soooo embrassing!
then mum wanted to go to the bank so we went.
on the way back to the car i asked dad for a japanese yen.
he said okay so we stopped by the money changer.
so if you guys are smart enough you should have guessed that
i didnt get my japanese yen cause that a-hole didnt want to change
the damn money for me!
so yeah, f him!
so then...that was it...
the worst day of my life.
nah i'm kidding. i had worst.
for a sorry for bothering you guys with my babbling,
i give you random pics and bla bla time~ !!
enjoyy ~

i should probably start bla bla-ing...hahaha


just to make it clear to you guys...
you'll have you bad luck day too~ T_T

true-ness...

to does you are lost;
lets find ourself together.
of course with a smile :)

the girl who had a bad luck day,
! RU !

No comments:

Post a Comment