Monday, August 23, 2010

what's wrong with me?

halo!!
how have you guys been??
i've been great,, but just yesterday
my friend pissed me off! as you all know this month is
the fasting month,, so it's surppose to be the holy month.
here's the weird story,,

~ STORY :
DAYS WHERE I QUESTION MYSELF FOR HAVING SUCH FRIENDS. ~

It was a windy day and like normal i walked to school,
i reached school quite cold,,
it was very windy even though i'm indoors.
i met up with my besties at the hall and then we went up to class.
on the way to class,, i saw the senior that i adore!!
he was so cool,,, plus he looked at me with those beautiful eyes..
moving on. . . . 

first period /: SEJARAH (HISTORY)

we were waiting for our teacher,,
when she came in,, she handed our history paper,,
i got a very low mark..
aish,,
45%
my friends said that even though you've gotta a D its still a pass..
to me,, a D is like a F!!
after all that,, the teacher went out and like usual,, the classroom
changed into a pasar malam,,
so,, i and my besties were talking about random stuff like usual,,
then,, the war started,
one of my friend's Puspe started hitting random people..
she then hit me on the forehead and pulled my hair until i had to tie it back.
she,, like usual,, ran all over the class,,
i finally caught her and we started pulling each others ponytail.
after that,, my other friends had to break us up.
i taching with her,,of course,,
but,, then,, without nobody saying sorry,,
we automaticlly became friends again..
is that the power of friendship?
i think so..
anyway,, thanks for reading..
- T . H . E    E . N . D -


 
ORIGINALZ BY ALEY

No comments:

Post a Comment