Sunday, August 29, 2010

Butterflies ! !

~ Butterfly fly away ~
- Miley Cyrus feat Bobby Ray Cyrus -
(lyrics)

You tucked me in, turned off the light
kept me save and sound at night
little girls depends on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when i looked back
You had to do it all alone.
Make a living. Make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be
And when i couldnt sleep at night
Scared that things wouldnt turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Cant go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might
Dont worry, hold on tight
i promise you there will come a day
butterfly fly away

Flap your wings and you cant stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true
Butterfly fly away , Butterfly fly away
We've been waiting for this day
all along and knowing just what to do

Butterfly
Butterfly
Butterfly
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away


( i LOVE you Mummy and Daddy!!~)
For Eternity. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment