Monday, August 30, 2010

MerDeKa!!!!!!

Hey Hey!!
I forgot to tell you all that yesterday on the way back from
tuition and mummy went to pick up nicky from dean's place.
We waited for awhile since he came out of the house..
i was texting my friend and didnt notice that nicky was already out.
Dean's father asked mum if nicky could go to KL with them..
mum said ok.
before we went back home, i saw Kak Ili!!
ta-daa!!
she's like my idol,,
haha
she's just awesome!

In another story,
in about 1 more hour,,it'll be 31st of August..
our independence day!
yay!!

MERDEKA !
MERDEKA !
MERDEKA !

I dont know why we say it only three times though..
hahahahahahaha~~

i'm happy to be a Malaysian!
yeah!
Malaysia is awesome . Like me !
no i'm kidding !
Your more awesome !
hehe . .

okay guys,,
i'm gonna lepak with my buddies outside until its 12!
BEAUTIFUL FIREWORKS!!
i'm sure i wont be able to sleep cuz of the
BOOM POW BOOM BOOM POWW!!
last year it gave me a heart-attack!!
0_o||

huhuhuh~
Happy Independence Day!
Selamat Menyambut Hari Merdeka!

^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment