Saturday, August 21, 2010

who is aleyson?





                                        -  Aleyson is not as awesome as you!  -

        Hello everyone! This is my first post!!! its 1:32am and because i'm so exicited that i can't sleep now! Well,, when i first opened this site http://www.blogger.com,, my friend was like "kau nie seriously nk buat blogspot kew?"
i looked at her and asked "kau pahal? tiba-tiba gelabah nie??"
"because,,dont you know?? Blogspot is VERY confuessing."
"dont worry,, i think i can handle it..i did handle myspace you know!"
"Myspace baby pun boleh buat la!!"
      So,, after doing what i surppose to do,, i did an account and what not,, well,, what my friend said was true enough! just to do my blog took me like about 3hrs!! the editting, layouts , etc.. i was so confuessed that i had to ask one of my other friend to help me with something,, in the end...i give you this,,, (sigh)
Well,, it's better then nothing. But,, this girl here,, her blog is superb!! i'm so jelous!! http://flashbackofmalife.blogspot.com/


originalz by Aley
rainbow unicorn is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment