Friday, May 6, 2011

Pass the madness please :)

I saw something extraodinary that day.
I saw someone fall in love.
Fall in love with me...
Yes, this is not a lie or whatever...don't believe me?
Your lost.
So, i'm not a person who likes to categorize people.
Believe me, i don't.
But, something happend to me and made me into a total bi**h.
The one who said he love me wasnt the handsomest of all the boys i've liked...
but, i feel so...eww...when he said he loved me.
i don't know why...maybe because he wasn't handsome...
or, the fact he said those words after knowing me for 5 days...
i hate this...
i dont get males...
they don't know you and they can say those words to you...
what the f**k is wrong with them?
too needy is what my friend said.
maybe she's right...
oh well, what's done is done.
i didnt accept him and he told me to forget he even said he loved me...
wrong move a**hole...
f**k him!
now, please enjoy "random pictures and bla bla time~"


































































Thanks for the pictures tumblr !
(^o^)
this is a message from yours truly,

! Rainbow Unicorn !
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment