Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Notice That Shine On You ~

There's this special someone that i want to thank.
I want you to know this.
I cant say it to your face without blushing so here goes.
I dedicate this post to you,  "Nadiah Amerruddin" 
Yes, this girl here is a friend that have gone through quite a lot with me.
From disliking her to needing her...i guess without her my story would
hang in a stand still.
So, to you who thinks you are invisible...
dont you worry cause i'll always see you.
The special light that shines in you.
That light is what makes you, YOU !
so, my dear friend, i hope you feel that you are special to yourself
then you are to me.
So, i hope you understand what i'm trying to tell to you ~







































































Only for my applepearry ,
Nutty ~
(Dirty Little Secrets)
Your Rainbowy,
Alyyy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment