Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CraZy TiMe ! !

Todayy was a fun day !
never study at all, well except for science laa~
but, then tetiba my friends say
"we're not going to stayback..."
i was like...awww....mesti walk alone again?
then they say they want to go zanna's place...
so, i also ikutt laa!
hehehe
at first it was zanna and me only,
then day came followed by Atyn and Alya~
then we all went crazy~~
hahaha
then then, atyn say go this weird person everything call her to sound her uncle..
i like, who is this ****** disturbing my friend ?
then, she call again...
this time zanna answer...
then then, zanna gave the phone to me...
i dont know what to do....
so i talk following my logic and in the end,
my nerves snaped!
i yelled at the unknown person because she was begin very rude...
grrr...
the we eat! yummy!
the take pictures!!!!
yayayayaya!!!!
here are some for you! : )




there is more then this...but that you have to find in my facebook!
hehehe~
see ya guys laterrr !

love is nothing without you,
! RU !

No comments:

Post a Comment