Thursday, December 29, 2011

Saying goes....

"You never know what you got till it's gone."
I had a best friend. Actually i still do, but she's going away and i don't know what to call this feeling i have. I want her to stay yet i'm happy she's going because this is like a once in a life time opportunity. and now i know if i love her enough i can let her go. i regret the times we fought. i feel like i just want to turn the clock all the way to the beginning and start over with her. If that's possible that is... To be honest, i'll miss her so much. I'm freaking crying right now just thinking about a school life without her. fuck my life, god likes to take the people i really love but i don't know it until that person is gone. I wonder who will he take away next...

Lots of love, Rainbow Unicorn.
P.s I love you nut. i seriously do :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment