Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Scream Very Loudly...

Ola Chikas!
First things first, i dare you to say "Good eye might"
without sounding like you have an Australian accent!
Now, for the serious matter,
It'll be Christmas soon! & i am super duper excited!
Lol.
Will be spending Christmas eve and day and
day after at Grandpa's place.
And yes! Christmas dinner babez!!
My aunt wants to do Lamb, but i don't eat four legged creatures
so she'll be cooking for me chicken with lots of potato and carrots!
Yes, i am happy :D

Brief update on my life:
Trying to lose weight, i think it's working but
i cannot resist sweet stuff. boo me -_-
I have writer's block! FML.
My inspiration flew out the window with my imagination
& my bed feels really warm and cozy right now.
My hair is looking bigger and i like it.
Lips are hurting. (Don't think what your thinking!)
And i love Tumblr and when i got hacked, i realized that
i cannot live without tumblr.
(My tumblr is virus free by the way!!!!!)
Now, enjoy random pics with no blah blah time!
(Christmas themed not really....!)








& this guy...
& that guy....
& there are plenty more hot guys that i fancy..
but that's another story :)
Merry Christmas jelly babies!
ho ho ho!
   #ilessthanthreeyouguys!   


No comments:

Post a Comment