Friday, November 18, 2011

1D Infection ~

Ever since i started tumblr
(3rd September 2011)
a few of my followers are directioners
and i didn't know what or who they are so
i checked them out and who would have known that i'd
fall madly in love with One Direction?
I fell in love with their personalities, their looks
are just a bonus ;)
I have no regrets on the hours I've
spent watching their videos! :D
I cannot wait to get my hands on their album!

Forever Directioner,
~ Rainbow Unicorn ~
 ____________________

now let me introduce them
(cause i have so much free time -_-)

first we have...
"Harry Edward Styles"


"Liam James Payne"


"Zayn Jawaad Malik"


"Niall James Horan"


and last but not least, the leader
"Louis William Tomlinson"


together they are One Direction!


p.s// i support Larry Stylinson 


(just because i can *wink wink*)

Well, that's all for now. byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment