Saturday, November 26, 2011

11 Unknown Facts about ME ~ (I'm Bored!)

Let me write so I won't die in boredom.
Thankies ~

Fact one: I am afraid to cross the road.
Fact two: I like the number 5 and 25 for some unknown reason.
Fact three: I enjoy watching 'Criminal Minds'
Fact four: I like the colour red because it remains me of blood and i like blood. (mwhahaha)
Fact five: I just spelled color as colour and is ignoring the stupid wavy red line thingy that's telling me my spelling is wrong. One word to you buddy
'I don't give a fuck~' <-- that wasn't even one word...
Fact six: I was afraid of my own imagination.
Fact seven: When i get injured (blood and scars) in front my friends i smile
and say everything's fine. When i get hurt (bump on a chair or wall)
at home i yell out "I'm gonna die!!" and swear a lot.
Fact eight: I am not lying about fact seven.
Fact nine: I like fantasy war movies but hate real life war movies.
Fact ten: I cry a lot (even at stupid situation, like finding a missing pencil)
Fact eleven: I cannot remember how to spell 12 that's why i stopped at eleven :D


Fact twelve: I lied about fact eleven. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment