Monday, October 10, 2011

The Time Of Our Lives

~ My Exams Are Finally Over ~
I can feel the amount of  freedom
just hitting me in the face.
Finally I can write in my blog!
But i have a confession...
I have fallen in love with Tumblr....
haha, but that doesn't mean i won't
write here anymore...or is it?

well, yesterday was our last exams,
I have to thank these wonderful,
firstly "Stars"
oh, you guys don't know who stars is right?
well, his that guy, ya know who i have
a crush on. anyway,
because of him i had the motivation
to study maths and he thought me that
maths isn't that hard.
secondly to Nut for
not giving up on me and teaching me
CIRCLES~~
Thanks to her i could answer yesterday's
maths papers!
and last but not least,
to Day who taught me factorization.
Love you babyy ! :)
later that afternoon,
i treated the girls
(Alya, Atyn, Zanna, Eika,
Day, Fana and Syira)
to some lunch. ^___^
after that we took the KH exam and boom
"Freedom"
i am going to meet Stars on Thursday!
i'm freaking happyy!!!

(it kind of rhymes)

~ iMMA BACK ~

No comments:

Post a Comment