Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can A Monster Cry?

Hey Guys I'm Back.
Actually i didn't go anyway but I just
took a leave from writing in my blog.
Sorry to readers and followers because
i haven't been updating my blog and
to be honest i haven't been updating
my Tumblr too.
I guess i'm a busy gal. :)

So, regrading the title up there
i want to talk about this person i know.
He wears a mask that covers his
true personality
and somehow i slowly got sucked into
his habit of hiding the true me.
 And i found that out too late.
I don't remember
who i am.
why i laughed.
what i saw in this wold.
when i cried.
which stories i used to repeat.
how did i looked to my friends
when i smiled.
because i notice that i slowly and silently
changed
Is it wrong to change?
Even after you know that you are
gradually becoming the masked
monster that you feared?



~ RainBow UnicOrn ~
Now all i can do is pretend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment