Friday, September 2, 2011

August's Light

Yo,
it is the 2nd of September and
I'll be going back to school the day
after tomorrow.
Well,
this post I'm just going to talk about August.
Yes a lot happened this month and it made me
fall in love...
yes in love with...
"Game Of Thrones"

It's a mini series on HBO.
I'm not the type to watch mini series but this
was honestly really good.
but i hate it that 'everybody dies'
even my favorite characters!
But this series is also a book.
of course i'm gonna get it! ^^
And because of this I've learnt that
"the hero can never die"
is cliche and
"Good always defeats bad"
is also not in this series.
I have also learnt that it really hurts to
kill of a character.
i just did the killing off in my latest novel
"If the Moon Allows It"
Its so hard!!!!

Next,
fav song this month;

Sara Bareilles's Gravity
it's the song that is playing now~
or on my music!

well I think that is it.
Toodles ya'all!

~ RU ~


No comments:

Post a Comment