Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Little Monsters.


I am seriously scared of the truth.
What truth you may ask,
and I'll say the truth about life.
I find it scary.
One day, we are brought into this world
and our beloved parents love us and teach us
what is good and what is wrong.
Then we turn into little monsters for our parents.
Becoming a brat i mean.
Running around aimlessly and fall asleep just like that,
then slowly we become young adults.
We gain the feeling of 'love' or whatever
it is and simply fall in love with the next guy/girl we meet.
Envy grows in all of us.
Crying over stupid things and not seeing
the world for its beauty and seeing it for it's ugliness.
Then, we grow up and our routine becomes the
same all the day,
go to work.
get stressed out at work.
come home from work late at night.
wake up early to go to work.
etc etc.
Grow older and soon,
die.
Yes, we humans don't think a lot about death.
We I pretend that it doesn't exist
for our  my own good.
I don't want to believe that I'll die one day.
I don't.
But. who am I to say that?
I am just a mare mortal who dreams a lot.
Imagines the better things in life,
because better things in life don't exist in
reality.


What I'll do to go back again and be just a
Little Monster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment