Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I was bored

*The following are song lyrics which i feel have
a lot of meaning and i'm bored so this is a free pass
for me? Okay, i don't understand what i just said.
anyway,
~ Singer/band (Titles of song) ~
for those who want to know my taste of music.
Don't blame the bored girl...
(¬‿¬)


*(No copying allowed here!)*

*   *  *   *  *  *  *

*(No copying allowed here!)*

Use me as you will,
Pull my strings just for a thrill
and I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning grey...
~ Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Your Guardian Angel) ~

Mother looking at me,
tell me what do you see?
Yes, I've lost my mind...
Daddy looking at me,
Will i ever be free?
Have I crossed the line?...
~ T.A.T.U (All the Things She Said) ~

You can tell me all your thoughts
about the stars that fill polluted skies...
~ Thriving Ivory (Angels on the Moon) ~

Cause you are,
You're beautiful inside, you're so lovely 
and I can't see why I'd do anything without you
~ SafetySuit (Anywhere But Here) ~

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night
sky like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now...
~ B.O.B feat. Eminem (Airplanes) ~

Now it's my time!
I'll do what i want cause it's my life,
Right here, right now
I'll stand my ground and never back down...
~ Skillet (Awake & Alive) ~

what am i gonna to do when

the best past of me was always you
& what am i suppose to say when
i'm all choked up and your okay?
~ The Script (Breakeven) ~              

Goodbye Brielle, only whispers can tell
of the sweet dreams that we knew so well
I'll see you around our dear ocean town
the frozen days we set ablaze 
sent me drifting away
like a butterfly, you floated by & now
your alone, i wish i knew when i'll be
back again, so until then i wish you well,
my dear Brielle :)
~ Sky sailing (Brielle) ~

Comatose, I'll never wake up without
an overdose of you!
~ Skillet (Comatose) ~

The stars, the moon, they have been blown out
you left me in the dark
no dawn, no day I'm always in this twilight
in the shadow of your heart...
Florence And The Machine (Cosmic Love) ~

He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart :p
~ Lady GaGa (Monster) ~

This is me praying that this was the very
first page not where story line ends
my thoughts will echo your name until
i see you again,
These were the words i held back as i was leaving
too soon, i was enchanted to meet youuu
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
~ Taylor Swift/Owl City (Enchanted) ~

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, & fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial
~ Katy Perry (e.t) ~

But we're gonna stop by drinking our
cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night,
saying things we haven't for
a while, a while, yeah
We're smiling but we're close to tears,
even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that
we're meeting for the first time
~ The Script (For the first time) ~

If the green left the grass
on the other side
I would make like a tree and leave
But if I reached for your hand,
would your eyes get wide
Who knew the other side could be so green
~ Owl City feat. Breanne Dren (Honey & the Bee) ~

One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you (right next to you)
Nothing will ever come between us
I'll be standing right next to you (right next to you...

~ Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber (Next to you) ~

more to come, soon~  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment