Monday, October 18, 2010

even angels fall..

Hey buu's!!
how are you all?
guess what..
yesterday my daddy bought "NEW MOON" and "ECLIPSE" the dvd for me!
hurray baby!!!
thanks alot daddy!!
i watched new moon last night with my daddy..
shockingly,,
my daddy actually watched new moon before..
weird much!!

in other stories..
i talked to nadya today..
i tried doing what ash told me to do..
slow talk with her..
well..
it was very very weird..
seriously weird..
like..

"hey,,why did you write those stuff about us in ur blog?"

she said something..but..
i forgot..
hahahha..
i'm such a dumb dumb..
i wonder if i should talk to her more often?
nah..
hdy & ain wouldnt like it..
anyway...
i think this will be my last post for this week and next week..
exams are just around the corner and i need to focus
like i've never focused before..

toodles blogger!!

your cherry pie,,
ALEY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment