Sunday, January 1, 2012

What Fresh Start? x

First post of a new year lovelies!
It's a new year and i just want to
thank all the readers and followers
and everybody!
This year (2011) really made me into
something i really didn't what to be.
A emotional bi**h!
Like seriously, i can cry at anything
right now! i don't like crying.
My eyes will go all puffing and sore and
every moment i blink it feels
like hot water has been poured into
my eyes. (true story)
Anyway, going back to school soon.
"Yay?"
hahaha, i have mixed feelings about school -_-
Well, i don't have any resolutions for this
year. I will follow the flow and
who knows, maybe this year will be my last
so i will stop planning my life and
just do whatever i should. 
Thanks for the loyalty guys.
lots of Love! 
Aly x

No comments:

Post a Comment