Friday, July 8, 2011

My Hours Are Flying Pass Me ~

I was thinking a lot these few days when i didn't
update my blog.
i was thinking about

"FRIENDSHIP"
"LOVE"
"STUDIES"
"P.M.R"
"FAMILY"
"STUDIES"
"THEM"

i have been thinking a lot, 
haven't i?
to be honest, i've been lost and am still.
i don't know what is up or down anymore.
HE was always in the middle of all of the above.
but i kind of hated and blamed myself
for always being absent minded.
and i just overcome the latest friend war.
it was between my friend and my friends and somehow i got
mixed up in the middle.
i'm glad that it was over. it only lasted a day but i have a
feeling it isnt over just yet.


about studies....ugh...
well, i'll be having a exam on the something of July.
and my trial of P.M.R on the 8th of August.
some of you might look at me and think that i'm not worried at all
but, if you really understood me you can
tell that i'm freaking scared that i cry just thinking about it!
( jk )
no, i'm serious....


nothing really happening about my family though.
daddy finally got back from overseas.
gave him a bear hug just an hour ago :)


so my fellow readers,
i hope you pray hard for me to ace those test and
find other guy....
that is someone like him
because i don't think i can let go of such
a great friend.
such a great listening and such a great dam dam ~
i guess love is blind for someone like me.
and i really wish that i find someone like him to stay by me like
he always did ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment