Sunday, September 5, 2010

because i said so!

Twinkle Twinkle..
I think i've fallen in Love~

If there was one thing i could ask God to give me.
i would ask.
"Peace is all i need....and maybe a Siberian Husky.
That would be awesome!."

Hi..
I'm now at grandpa's house
doing random stuff like wishing upon airplanes.
not really..
i miss my so called friend..
maybe only alittle.
when is she going to apologize?
well,, i dont really care,, i'm just worried about dayah.
who will she choose?
huhuhu~
ANYWAY,,
these passed few days my internet kept crashing..
like shit!!
i'm irrated!
annoyed!
and mostly,, i FUCK that bitch!
(not talking about the internet crashing.


what a sexy mouth!

okay now i'm just gonna put random pics.
ENJOY!
(SWEET!!)



(I DONT MIND DYING HERE! ^_^)

thats all for now~

originalz by aley.

No comments:

Post a Comment